Dallas Whistleblower Attorney Handles Corporate Internal Investigations
Steve Kardell of Whistleblower Law for Managers at Clouse Dunn litigates complex employment issues, including executive liability. He is the author of the authoritative treatise Whistleblower and Bounty Law and has developed corporate ethics programs for major multinational corporations. He frequently lectures on whistleblower law and internal investigations at law schools and in continuing legal education courses. Attorney Kardell has distinguished himself in this field repeatedly and is currently pursuing a major whistleblower suit for H1-B visa fraud in the high-tech outsourcing industry.
EXPERIENCED WHISTLEBLOWER ATTORNEY
For more than 35 years, Mr. Kardell has dedicated his practice to complex employment law issues with a focus on whistleblower law and corporate internal investigations. He routinely handles high-stakes Sarbanes-Oxley, Dodd-Frank and qui tam cases. In 2010, attorney Kardell negotiated a $3.7 million settlement and secured major changes to corporate governance at a major Fortune 500 company. He has also represented a number of Wall Street whistleblowers who have disclosed improprieties that led to the financial markets implosion. His clients have included Richard Bowen, the Citibank whistleblower whose testimony before Congress is generally credited as the stimulus for the current U.S. Department of Justice prosecutions of major Wall Street banks.
CONTACT A RESPECTED WHISTLEBLOWER LAWYER IN THE DALLAS-FORT WORTH AREA TODAY
Attorney Steve Kardell’s determined advocacy has successfully guided many managers and executives through the dual challenges of a whistleblower suit and an internal investigation. Please contact us online or call us at 214-306-8045 to schedule an appointment at the Whistleblower Law for Managers at Clouse Dunn office in central downtown Dallas-Fort Worth.
- 1977, Texas
- State Bar of Texas
- U.S. District Courts for the Northern, and Eastern Districts of Texas
- University of Houston, J.D., 1977 Law Clerk
- University of Houston, J.D., Chief Judge
- University of Houston, J.D., Eastern District of Texas
- Whistleblower law
- Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX)
- Dodd-Frank Act and bounty law
- Qui tam
- Corporate internal investigations
- Corporate ethics terminations
- Corporate board liability
- Labor and Employment
- Wrongful termination
- Whistleblower and Bounty Law, 2012
- Beyond Whistle blowing: The Available Tools at Hand For Employees as Shareholder Activists in Corporate Governance
- Navigating the Employment Issues Created by Sarbanes-Oxley and Advocating a New Cause of Action for the Era of Corporate Ethics
- The Post-Enron Corporate Compliance Program: History, Theory, Evolution and Deficiencies
- Thinking of Whistle blowing? Think Again
- Former co-editor in chief of the Texas Association of Business Employment Law Handbook
- UT Law 2015 37th Annual Corporate Counsel Institute, Inside the Mind of the Whistleblower
- Investigations of High-Level Employees and Executives Navigating Complex Legal, Ethical and PR Issues in Internal and Government Investigations, March 7, 2012, Arkansas Bar Association Labor and Employment Meeting.
- Employee Whistleblowing Claims Under SOX: Preparing for New OSHA Enforcement, June 8, 2010