Dallas-Fort Worth Whistleblower Lawyer Provides Counsel on Reporting Fraud in Texas
SKILLED ATTORNEY READY TO PURSUE LEGAL REMEDIES FOR EXECUTIVES AND MANAGERS
Fraud can occur in any aspect of commercial, organizational or governmental activity. Fortunately, there are not only legal remedies available for victims of fraud but also legal protections for those who witness and report it. During his 40-year career, attorney Steve Kardell of Whistleblower Law for Managers has successfully represented executives, managers and other whistleblowers through the process of reporting fraud, protecting them from retaliation and obtaining just compensation for wrongful actions against them. If you’ve encountered fraudulent activity at a private company, lending institution, charitable organization or government agency, turn to Steve Kardell for quality advice and assistance on your whistleblower claim.
WHISTLEBLOWER LAWYER EXPERIENCED IN REPORTING MORTGAGE FRAUD
Fraudulent conduct by banks, mortgage brokers, real estate agents, appraisers and others involved in the mortgage industry can visit serious economic harm on borrowers as well as on the financial markets at large. Examples of mortgage fraud are:
- False certification of loans as eligible for Federal Housing Administration insurance
- Issuance of mortgages based on false or incorrect appraisals
- Failure to perform adequate due diligence in evaluating loan eligibility
- Fraud related to mortgage-backed securities
- Foreclosures based on “robo signing” or other deficiencies in reviewing loan defaults
- Deceptive schemes that promise favorable loan modification or protection from foreclosure
- Practices that violate Texas law’s prohibition on recourse mortgage loans
Steve Kardell has deep experience representing financial industry executives, managers and other officials in whistleblower cases. He will thoroughly analyze your situation and guide you through the process of reporting fraud while taking advantage of legal protections.
ATTORNEY KNOWLEDGEABLE IN THE FULL RANGE OF HEALTH CARE FRAUD
Fraud can be committed by multiple actors within the health care system, including hospitals, doctors, nursing homes and health care plans. Examples of such fraud are:
- Kickbacks or potentially problematic referrals that may violate Anti-Kickback laws or the Stark law
- Upcoding medical services in order to bill at exaggerated rates
- Unbundling a single service to make it appear as multiple services
- Billing for unnecessary services or for services not provided
- Manipulating electronic health records to increase insurance reimbursement
- Falsifying medical service records to obtain Medicare reimbursement
Steve Kardell is well-versed at identifying and analyzing the full extent of fraudulent schemes and at taking proper legal action in response.
STEVE KARDELL ADVISES ON REPORTING IMMIGRATION FRAUD BY BUSINESSES
Federal law imposes heavy restrictions and complex eligibility requirements on bringing foreign workers to the U.S. Employers and staffing companies sometimes circumvent or manipulate the legal process in a number of ways, such as:
- Knowingly employing foreign workers whose immigration documents are forged or otherwise invalid
- Falsifying a foreign worker’s credentials or the description of their job to obtain legal immigration status
- Filing visa petitions for jobs that don’t exist
- Contracting out foreign workers in violation of the terms of their visas
Identifying and reporting immigration fraud can be problematic. Whistleblower Law for Managers can provide invaluable assistance for executives or managers who wish to report such activity and seek protection from retaliation
Contact a dedicated Dallas whistleblower attorney
If you suspect fraud in your organization or are facing retaliation for reporting it, turn to attorney Steve Kardell at Whistleblower Law for Managers in Dallas for guidance on how to report it effectively while taking advantage of available legal protections. Schedule a confidential meeting by calling 214-306-8045 or contact the firm online.